Friday, July 4, 2014

One Shots: Adopting Jade Murphy

I remember exactly how it happened. I was listening to Fall Out Boy when I heard a knock on my door. I thought it was my foster mom but instead it was someone I didn't expect at ALL. Anthony Padilla from the Youtubers SMOSH. I didn't realize how much h knew about me. Probably because my foster mom's boyfriend was Ian. After the day he first knocked on my door, we started hanging out together. Every morning he would wake me up with Jack in the Box. Then we went out to act like tourists and go sightseeing. He became my best friend. I was always kind of emo. I wore my hair just like Violet from the Incredibles. I wore a lot of dark colors. I never made friends. But one day Anthony did something I'll never forget. One morning he came late. He said that he had big news. He came into my room  and gave me a clipboard with papers I read the first sentences. It said:

ADOPTION PAPERS OF:

Jade Murphy

New Owner:

Anthony Padilla

"Who forced you?" I asked suspiciously. "No one. I want to adopt you." I smiled for the first time in a year. And from that moment on, Anthony raised me as a ten-year-old daughter. Iand of course helped out Anthony. They even joked that they wee gay somtimes. But I finally realized that some people loved me.
Anthony and Ian.
And I love them too.

No comments: