Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Powerpuff Girls: Friendship is Magic Chapter 4

After she helped me fix myself up, we flew off. "So, spending Christmas with us?" Rain asked. "Oops, didn't ask first." I said stopping in the middle of the sky. "It would be AWESOME for you to spend Christmas with us." she smiled widely. "Really?" I asked in confirmation. "Totally!" she said. "Well, " I started. "Race ya!" I said and dashed off. "Ha!" she screamed then flew past me. We stopped at a bench near the signing breathing heavily. "I totally won." I said in between breaths "Shut up!" Rain said play fully. We both snuck our way into the line to be next. We held in our shrieks as he signed the papers and took a picture with us. Then, when we got out of the room we let out our screams. We chatted about him the whole way until we got to Twilight's house. When we knocked on the door she didn't answer. Then she started to walk up the pathway with Spike. As soon as he saw Rain he ran up to her. "Guys!" yelled Twi. We embraced each other with hugs and she let us into the house. "So, how was Taylor?" Twi asked. "How did you know?" Rain questioned. "I knew you guys couldn't stay away. I had to go over to Flutter-shy's to fix my computer." she smiled. "AGAIN?" Rain and I said together. "Shut up guys!" she said playfully

No comments: