Tuesday, July 15, 2014

One-Shots: Anthony's Broken Little Girl

Anthony's POV
I woke up to pounding on the door. I got up and threw on a sweatshirt and started to sleepily walk towards the door. Gunshots started to fire, coming from down the hall. That's when I started to run. I thought it might be Ian or Kalel, and that they might be in trouble.The pounding wouldn't stop and it kinda started to give me a headache. I reached the door and swung it open, only to find that it wasn't Kalel. Or Ian. In fact, it was some random little girl. My fatherly instincts made me pull her inside and shut the door quietly just in case somebody dangerous was after her. The gunshots stopped soon after. I turned around to discover the little girl shaking all over. I put my hand up to give her a greeting, but I'm guessing it looked like I was going to hit her, so she flinched. I was definitely NOT the type to hit anyone, and from looking at her, she really needed to now that. So, I squatted down and gave her a hug. She stopped sobbing for a minute, seeming confused, but after she realized that I wasn't going to hurt her, she cuddled up to me and bursted back into tears. I carried er over to the couch and sat her down on my lap to let her lay on top of me. She ended up crying herself to sleep.
(OOC- Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that this is how Jade and Anthony met. The setting is in Tokyo, Japan, and Kalel is out in downtown, and Ian is still in Sacramento.Jade was about 14 here and she was really small. That's kind of why he called her a little girl.)

No comments: