Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Leaving Dad... Part 7

"Thanks for understanding. I don't think anyone else would" I said. "Thanks. no one understands me like you do either." Harry replied. I looked into his beautiful emerald green eyes, as he looks into my sky blue ones. For just 1 minute, everything was perfect. Our romantic moment was completely interrupted by Louis crashing open the door and saying "What are you guys doing in here?" "Something, until now." Harry said a little bit annoyed. "He's right, did you guys finish that pizza yet?" I said. "Yup, Niall's about to order another one." Louis said with a mischievous smile. I didn't even notice and said "I don't think so!" and ran out the room to stop Niall. Harry, of course, noticed and said "Niall didn't REALLY order another pizza did he?" "Not at all. He's watching a football game with Zayn." Louis replied laughing. "So, HA HA HA HA HA!"

No comments: