Monday, June 30, 2014

Hollywood LOL Part 30

Ian's POV

I gave him a swift punch to the face and ran off the the kitchen with Mourn. I tossed Jade the knife (I was such a wuss and would hurt a fly). She caught it and went to deal with Mourn's dad. After she got back she said that he was "taken care of" and winked at Anthony. He nodded seriously and and we all gathered into the living room. We all sat down on the couches and chairs, anxiously staring at Mourn. Jade sat relatively close to her and she sighed. "Well, I have to tell you someday." And took a few deep breaths before starting.

(OOC- Hey guys, it's J@de here. Sorry for the cliffhanger, I just have to have my mom send me Mourn's story, cuz I kinda left it on the computer at her house. Stupid me. The next chapter should be up by Friday!! :D loves ya!)

No comments: