Friday, February 7, 2014

Holywood LOL Part 12

When they let go, they took each others pictures and uploaded them to the site. I checked and, yep, the picture was there. I shut my eyes in excitement and embarrassment. I quickly went to my room saying "I'm gonna finish unpacking. My 3 suitcases were filled with clothes, accessories, spare phones and mp3 players, and tons of useless junk. I glanced at my rag doll, Lucy and smiled. "What's this?" Ian said picking it up before I could. "You sleep with a doll?" Ian questioned while Anthony came and sat on my bed. "Umm..." I said biting my lip in utter embarrassment. "Don't be embarrassed!" Ian smiled and playfully punched me in the arm "Ya know, Anthony still has this mickey mouse doll from his childhood. Little known fact, he squeezes the hand of it 3 times before we upload a Smosh video. Gives him good luck, and assures him we'll get millions of views." Ian whispered and winked at me. I watched as Anthony blushed as hard as I did and smiled.

No comments: