Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Leaving Dad... Part 12

"So?" I said. "So, its a big day." Harry concluded, thinking that I got his point. "What point are you trying to make? I guess we can go out for breakfast and I'll go see my family and stuff. But birthdays are pointless." I said hugging him back for a minute then walking away. The whole room went quite. "What?" I exclaimed looking totally confused. "Did she just say.." Zayn whispered "...what I think she just said?" Liam whispered, finishing Zayn sentence. "You guys are nuts." I rolled my eyes are walked out of he beach house. "NUTS I TELL YOU!" I screamed on my way out. After I left everyone broke out into laughter. I peeked my head into the room again and everyone stayed quite. WEIRD! I sighed and said "Nuts. Really, Really nuts." After I walked out of the room I saw Harry smile. Once again laughter broke out.

No comments: