Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hollywood LOL Part 10

"Oh, sorry." I said. "No, I didn't tell you. My fault." Jade said looking down at her feet.

Jade's POV


I pulled out the present I had for them, and sat it on the table. Anthony was on his phone when he saw it. He tried to open it when I stopped him saying "Not until Ian's here." He smiled at me for the first time and called Ian. In 10 seconds flat he was knocking on the door. When I opened it I said "How the heck did you get here so fast?" "I was already walking down the hallway when Anthony called." Ian laughed "May I come in?" Ian said again. I rolled my eyes and stepped back to let him through. "Sup man!" Anthony said as he hugged Ian. Anthony's back side was turned to me and when I saw Ian head I smiled. I laughed as I stepped in-between them to go and get my phone. That's when Kalel walked in. "Hey Ian!" she said and ran over to give him a hug. She took out the clothes and handed them to me. "Patience woman, I'm trying to buy some Smosh merch!" I said while looking down at my phone. "You might just be saying that 'cause they're here." she laughed and nodded her head to the YouTube duet. I smiled. "Very funny." I rolled my eyes and glanced at Ian.

No comments: