Saturday, July 26, 2014

Hollywood LOL Part 33

I left and closed the door because I knew they were going to wanna talk in private. I joined the excitement, even though it died down a little."I just CAN NOT believe this." Madison squealed. She then stopped in her tracks to say, "Wait, I've never seen you before?" and pointed at Mourn. She looked embarrassed and so did I. But she boldly said "Hi, I'm Mourn. I'm 16 years old and a good friend of Jade's. And you are?" But then Mourn immediately got afraid again and shut her eyes tightly, bracing herself for pain. However, Madison stood up smiling and said "I'm Madison. I'm also 16 years old and a friend of Jade's. But you can just call me Maddy or Mads." Mourn beamed slowly and I could tell she felt relieved. They started to talk and get to know each other when I turned to Marcus. "So, your a new brother, huh?" I said and chuckled. "Yes. I was getting shots at the doctors office when they  found a blood match. I flew straight here when I heard the news. She was pretty excited. Still is... And so AM I!!!" he said and started to jump around like a little girl. I laughed and said "Did you tell her about your YouTube caree-whatever?" "Yeah, and turns out she has her own." "Oh that reminds me!" I said and ran to my room to set up for my weekly DemVlogsDoe videos.I started the video and began excitedly.

No comments: