Saturday, July 19, 2014

Hollywood LOL Part 32

 Jade's POV

After I finished a swift knock at the door came. I bravely got up to answer it. When I opened the door I saw Madison standing there and almost screaming with excitement. She came in and said "Marcus Butler is my long-lost BROTHER!!!!! HE'S GONNA ADOPT ME!!!!" I heard 4 "What???"s and a faint. Most likely from Mourn. "You mean Marcus Butler, as in the British Youtuber, really hot, Marcus Butler???" I said almost speechless. After I said that I could literally FEEL an eyebrow being raised from Anthony."YEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!" screamed Madison. Then, unsurprisingly, Marcus walked in. In the midst of it all I realized, Mourn had someone who loved her, Madison had someone who loved her, did I? Kalel must've noticed because she walked up to me and said "What's wrong, kitten?" Anthony saw to and led me and her into a room and quietly closed the door. They both sat down waiting patiently and ready to listen. I SWEAR these are the best parents in the WORLD. I smiled weakly and spilled out EXACTLY what was on my mind. "It feels like Madison has a family, MOURN has a family, but... do I have a family?" "Of course you do!" Kalel exclaimed worriedly and immediately. "W-What are you trying to say, Jade?" Anthony said quietly, and really equally as worried. I took a deep breath and said loudly "Why didn't my real parents love me, Anthony??" He was completely speechless, like I knew he would be. "I, um, I-I don't know Jade... Um..." He said scratching his arm nervously. Kalel smiled and said wisely "It doesn't matter why. Nobody really knows. But what matters is where you are now. I mean look at you. Your beautiful, smart, got a great family, a great career, and amazing friends. I think your doing pretty good without them." "Thanks for the cliche, but it just bothers me that the family that raised me didn't do it right." "I think they did. Like Kalel said, look at you now." Anthony said, finally recovering. I smiled and hugged them both. "Thanks guys. Your the best family any idiot could ask for." and came to the door. I turned the knob, but before I could walk out, Kalel asked me something. "Do you love us?" It would sound like she doesn't know or isn't sure, but she really was just kidding, and was expecting the goofy answer I always reply with to show that I'm in a good mood. "As much as a Smosher could love." I replied using my usual answer.

No comments: