Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hollywood LOL Part 1

Kalel's POV
"OK ready set..." Joey said. I was sitting on the couch . "OK, you've already took me to 3 wrong doors. I'm not excited anymore." The girl said as she put down Joey's hand. when she finally turned to look at me all she said was "Cool! It's Anthony's fiance Kalel." I blushed a little and thought Wow she knows my name. Maybe she's into SMOSH. I bet, it's pretty popular. But, she's so little, she looks like she like 9. Or 8. either way, she's WAY too young to watch that stuff. "I need you and Anthony to babysit her for the summer. "What?" she exclaimed. "The whole summer?" I asked gently but firmly. "Yeah. Come on! it'll be fun. I'm going to Hawaii to visit my grandmother. I'll be staying there the whole summer! And, she has no one else to stay with." Joey said convincingly. "Well, alright. What's her name?" I said. "Jade. My name's Jade." the girl said quietly but loud enough in which I could hear. I examined her as I took off the laptop that was on my left thigh. She had on a ripped up white shirt that looked really old and but still looked great on her. The shirt said ANGEL. she had on nice dark blue skinny jeans and white sandal heels. Her hair was curly and parted to one side. She had dark black hair with bangs that she kept whipping out of her face. I put on the brightest smile I could and said "OK, she can stay." "How old are you, Jade?" I said. "15, I'm just REALLY short. I look like I'm 10" she said and gave Joey a dirty look. "Well okey dokey then I'm gonna go pack up. Her stuff is right here. When I looked down I noticed bright blue bags. Joey ran out the door and slammed it. Jade went to pick up her bags and set them in a guest room. Kabuki walked by and noticed someone new in the house. Some new she didn't like.

No comments: