Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hollywood LOL Part 34

Jade's POV

"Hello idiots of the universe, it is I, Jade Padilla. Here to tell you what is going on in my life, and why it sucks. Today I found out that the amazing Marcus Butler has a little sister. Her name is Madison, and she is the best! Madison has her own YouTube channel called TheScienceReject so make sure to check her out and subscribe. The link will be in the description below-zoes. But anyways, she and my other long-time-friend Mourn are hanging out getting to know each other and all of that pizazz. Howsoever, Marcus was screaming and jumping around like a little girl when I left the room. So, that's that. Tomorrow, we are all going to Disneyland. Please, if you are a fan, come with a camera and stalk us. We won't mind. So come to Disneyland and California Adventure Park with us and hang out! So, as the Looney Tunes say, That's all folks! Buh-bye!" I said happily. I was up editing and uploading for the next hour when Anthony came in. "Hey Mario, heard we were going to Disneyland tomorrow?' he asked with an eyebrow raised and a smirk placed on his lips. "Yup." I replied, oblivious to his actions. I looked up at him, surprised that he was with Kalel both of them now grinning like the complete idiots they are. "Anthony, Kalel, what's going on?" I asked, calling them by their names, which I rarely did. "Jade, Anthony's moving into a new apartment." Kalel said giggling. In surprise I accidentally fell off the bed. I heard both of them laughing as I got up laughing with them. "And you didn't tell me?" I asked grabbing my phone. "Sorry, MOM." Anthony said sitting next to me. "Very funny I said" my voice dripping with sarcasm. "Why thank you, I do make the best jokes." Anthony mocked and pushed me  backwards, making me fall onto the floor yet AGAIN.
(Sorry that I didn't just post a video of Jade's video, but I look nothing like Jade and I don't have a YouTube channel.)

No comments: