Monday, August 25, 2014

Hollywood LOL Part 35

***
"Today, Connor, Jc, Ricky and I are going to..." I started into my vlogging camera. I pointed it at them and they all looked up and said "TACO BELL!" smiling. I giggled and said "Yes we are going to taco bell. The happiest place on EARTH." I exaggerated. " "Wait, I thought Disneyland was the happiest place on earth?"  Jc said, pushing his face into the camera. I shrugged as soon as Connor exclaimed "How can you vlog AND skateboard at the same time. What are you Houdini?" and laughed. "Tots." I said before I crashed into someone." Sorry. Guess I shouldn't vlog and skateboard." I said giggling. "Said Connor." Connor sputtered out, laughing uncontrollably."That's alright. Nice Camera." the girl I bumped into said with  thick Scottish accent. I looked up to see Alice, my old (actually nice) babysitter. "Oh my goodness! Jade Hudson is that you deary?" she exclaimed quietly. "Actually, it's Padilla now." I said, grinning. "Oh, you got adopted that's great!" she said and hugged me. "Guys, this is Alice, she is one of my old friends. She's actually 21 years old and is pretty handy with cameras and technologies. So if you want she can help with any tech problems." I rambled when I noticed Connor checking out Alice. I pushed her towards Connor and whispered to her "Stage 1: Get To Know" then walked away. They started to talk and walk towards the Taco Bell. By the time we got to the door, Connor had Alice blushing hard and he had his hands dug into his pockets. She was nodding frantically and giggling. She rushed to me and was trying her best not to scream. "I'll have Madison pick out the clothes for you." "How did you know?" Connor asked, coming up behind her and putting his arm around her waist starting her uncontrollable giggles. "Oh Connor, I know EVERYTHING." I said putting on my best creeper face and laughed evilly as I walked into the restaurant.

No comments: