Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hollywood LOL Part 36

 Jade's POV
I felt like 100 fans rush to me and Alice screaming. I hugged everyone of them and signed a bunch of things before that ran away screaming. "What's all this?" Alice asked, confused yet overwhelmed. "We're all big YouTube stars so this happens sometimes." I said over the screaming fans.After we were done signing stuff we all sat down to eat.
***
We walked out and I accidentally bumped into someone. "What is it with you an bumping into people!" Jc laughed "Anthony?" I asked, confused. "What are you doing out here? It's WAY past your curfew!" he sad pretending to be mad. "It's 11:00 in the MORNING!" I said. "Oh yeah..." Anthony smiled. "I just came to see where you were!Is that wrong?" he laughed. I didn't reply so he said "Hello???" "I'm THINKING!" I yelled and cartwheeled away from him. "Show off." I rolled my eyes and said "Don't be a hater." I did a few more flips and stumbled around the apartment building laughing. "You seem drunk?" Anthony said suspiciously, holding me "I'm not drunk, I was just born this way." I said and bursted out into more laughter.
***
I got back to the apartment and collapsed onto the floor. "Coffee?" Connor asked. I mumbled something he couldn't here. "What?" he said. "I said YES. You stereotype." I yelled and got up off of the floor. I felt something hit the back of my right shoulder to see a sugar packet. "Ouch." I giggled sarcastically, when he threw a full box of Pringles on the same spot. "OUCH!" I yelled. He smirked and sat down on the couch with coffee.

No comments: