Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hollywood LOL Part 11

When he saw the present he immediately asked "Who's that for?" As Anthony whispered something into his ear he smiled at me. I shut my eyes in excitement knowing exactly what Anthony had said. Ian grabbed a hold of the present and let Anthony rip it open. It was a shirt and a necklace. The shirt had pretty much every picture, and quote from every one of their videos. There was a picture of a firetruck, a tomahawk, everything. "This is so cool!" they said together and laughed. There were 2 shirts, one for each of them to wear.
 
 They walked out of the living room, and came back in a few minutes later with the shirts on. "You guys look really cute in those shirts." Kalel swooned. I didn't realize how hard I was blushing until they both gave me hugs. Right in the middle of it, Kalel snapped a picture. "This is totally Twitter-worth!" Kalel squealed and uploaded it right away. I tried my best to ruin the moment and make them laugh by saying "You guys are Smosh, don't get all mushy for me!" But that only made them hug me tighter. I really liked it. I really, really did.

No comments: