Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hollywood LOL Part 37

Connor's POV

"You're so mean!" Jade screamed. I rolled his eyes and served the coffee. "So, Alice. Tell us some stuff about you." Jc said. "Well, I graduated college this year. And then I came here to see the sights." Alice said.  "Taco Bell is a famous sight?" Jade asked sipping her coffee. "i was hungry." Alice said. Jade smirked. "I see, and apparently you were hungry for some Connor!" Jc yelled. "Ohh!" everyone yelled. I cocked up an eyebrow and looked at Alice. She was sitting up straight, legs crossed and smiling politely. She was wearing such a nice yellow and white plaid dress. She caught me staring and blushed. I gave her a quick wink then got up. "guys, you're so immature." I stated, grabbing more coffee. "It's why we're special." Jade said smiling. "Oh you're special all right, real special." Alice said shaking her head. Her thick Scottish accent was so adorable. I thoughtlessly poured her another cup of coffee. "Thank you, Connor." she said and sipped her cofee. While everyone else was talking in my living room, we got to know each other, eventually evolving into nice and strong relationship.

No comments: