Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hollywood LOL Part 39

"For the LAST time, I am NOT, babysitting, your CAT!" I said, crossing my arms. "Please!!!" Tyler begged fro the phone. "Well, okay." "Really?" "No. Bye Tyler. I'll see you next week." I said and hung up. That man called me back 3 times. "Luigi!" I yelled. "what?" she replied back annoyed. "I'm going out to do drugs and alcohol!" I yelled back smirking. "Be back by 6 please!" she said, oblivous. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the house.
***
"Marcus?" I yelled. Madison came out, dressed up in a sunny yellow dress and white heels. "Where are you going?" I asked. "I don't know. Marcus just told me to dress up in a summery outfit." she replied, taking her silver diamond headband and placing it on her head. "Summery?" I asked. She shrugged and placed her hair on each shoulder. She started to hum a One Direction song and smiled and me. "I'm gonna call him." I said, cocking an eyebrow and walking into the hall.

No comments: